Skills for Chairing Effective Meetings
What does this course achieve?
This course will equip you to chair effective meetings and encourage subordinates to do likewise. The course can be conducted over one or two days, to meet clients' needs.
- Understand the obstacles to effective meetings
- Understand the minimum requirements for an effective meeting
- Know how to close a meeting
- Understand what to do after a meeting
- Demonstrate effective behaviours at a meeting including active listening and reacting appropriately to emotions and anger expressed by others and to those felt by you
- Conduct an effective meeting